Upgrade to a reliable and effective Classeq G500 Duo WS glasswasher to increase output and produce sparkling glasswashing results. Suitable for busy bars, clubs and pubs, the Classeq G500 Duo WS can wash using either 2 minute or 90 second cycles, meaning an impressive output of up to 1000 pint glasses per hour. Operation is effortless thanks to the intuitive front-mounted digital controls, whilst the double skinned construction insulates the cavity perfectly - reducing both noise and running costs.
For further convenience and improved hygiene, the G500 Duo also includes a time-saving self-clean and drain down program. Inside, the machine features a drain pump and WRAS approved air gap to allow for flexible installation, as well as an integral water softener which reduces the likelihood of internal lime scale build-up - essential if the machine is installed in areas with medium to hard water.
This glasswasher delivers a rinse temperature of 70°C, a temperature that won't be reached when handwashing. As such, cleaning your equipment with this commercial glasswasher is the only way to guarantee effective sanitation when washing - ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses. Once cleaned, we recommend storing your equipment in the wash basket to reduce contact and handling.
G500 DUO-WS 13amp Glasswasher (With integrated water softener) 3 Phase
- Dimensions 845(H) x 570(W) x 605(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range 55°C to 70°C
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 55kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Useable wash chamber height: 343mm
- Double skinned construction reduces heat loss and noise
- Intuitive digital control panel and display
- WRAS compliant air gap
- Two wash cycles - standard or intensive
- Assisted self-clean and drain down cycle
- Energy saving standby mode
- Built-in chemical dosing pumps
- Rinse booster pump improves washing performance
- Made in Britain
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Supplied with two open baskets