Effective and powerful, the Classeq G500 commercial glasswasher produces excellent glasswashing results every time - all within a small 500x605mm footprint. Suitable for busier establishments, the Classeq uses simple digital controls to quickly wash up to 25 pint glasses per cycle. Double skinned door construction not only reduces running costs - it also reduces noise, meaning even during quieter hours noise disruption is minimised. For further convenience and hygiene, the G500 also includes a handy self-clean and drain down program.
This glasswasher delivers a rinse temperature of 70°C, a temperature that won't be reached when handwashing. As such, cleaning your equipment with this commercial glasswasher is the only way to guarantee effective sanitation when washing - ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses. Once cleaned, we recommend storing your equipment in the wash basket to reduce contact and handling.
Please note: this unit must drain water to operate and only drains down using gravity (see diagram). If the drain outlet is level or above that of the drainage point of the machine, an external pump will be required. A drain hose is supplied with this machine to connect to a floor drain pipe. Equivalent model with built in drain pump: G500P.
If this machine is used in a medium or hard water area, an external water softener is required (sold separately).
G500 DUO 30amp Glasswasher 1Phase
- Dimensions 845(H) x 570(W) x 605(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range 55°C to 82°C
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 55kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Large useable wash chamber height: 343mm - perfect for plates and utensils
- Double-skinned door reduces heat loss and noise, saving energy and lowering running costs
- Intuitive digital control panel and display makes operation and training easy
- WRAS compliant air gap - adheres to regulatory standards
- Three cycles for eco, normal or intensive washes - only use the chemicals and energy you need
- Time-saving, easy-clean stainless steel design
- Standby mode for further energy efficiency
- Built-in adjustable chemical dosing pumps for consistent wash results
- Rinse booster pump improves washing performance
- Minimum requirement of 0.5 bar incoming water pressure
- Made in Britain
- One flat basket, one plate basket and eight-compartment cutlery basket included